- Property and financial restructuring of the company
- Establishment of the Czech company CS Holding a.s.
- Return of management back to the Czech Republic
- Increase in the shareholder’s capital of daughter companies
- Tuffieh Funds SICAV plc became the sole shareholder of CS Cargo.
- The 100% owner of the CS Cargo group, CS Cargo Group N.V., concluded an agreement with the international bank J.P. Morgan on consultancy in the field of financing and other operations on the capital market
- Acquisition of AIR-SEA s.r.o., Czech Republic
- Execution of a contract to purchase 1 500 Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Acquisition of JTC Transcentrum, s.r.o. and CS Expres, both in the Czech Republic, and of TSL Unitrans in Poland
- Entry of a new owner, UniCredit Group, in the group
- Acquisition of Šmidberský Transport a.s. in the Czech Republic and of mGal spedition s.r.o. in Slovakia
- Launching the operation of the Group’s branches in Poland, Hungary and Romania
- New IT system implementation
- Transformation into a joint-stock company
- Establishment of CS CARGO Slovakia a.s. and of CS CARGO Ltd., Russia
- Strategic entry of the Trifid Group
- Reorganisation resulting in CS Cargo Holding, N.V.
- Building of the company’s own logistics centre in Jičín
- Establishment of C.S.CARGO s.r.o.