Food & Beverage
In working with some of the world’s leading Food & Beverage companies, we have developed a deep understanding of this sector. Our solutions are tailored to each individual customer, from local brewers such as Staropramen to global companies like InBev.
Point of Sale
The consumer experience at the purchase point is a vital success factor in this industry. We apply all of our logistics knowledge and expertise to support our customers in delivering a consistently excellent consumer experience.
We understand that volumes can change unpredictably, for example due to good weather or national success in sporting events. Our Food & Beverage solutions are flexible and able to cope with volume fluctuations quickly and efficiently.
Our specialised Food & Beverage solutions provide:
Inbound Transportation & Primary Distribution
Our inbound and primary solutions are designed to be ultimately efficient, with enough flexibility incorporated to be able to react to volume fluctuations.
- We manage Inbound Transportation from production to the warehouse
- Products are managed using serial shipping container codes
- Our Primary Distribution uses Full Truck Loads (FTL) from production or warehouse to distribution centres
- With a large transport fleet, we can react quickly to changes in consumer demand
This is the part of the supply chain that determines if consumer receive excellent service. By managing the product quality and point of sale material, we ensure our customer’s brand image is enhanced and maintained.
- We manage, distribute and deliver Point Of Sale (POS) and Point Of Purchase (POP) materials
- We utilise the most appropriate stock rotation to ensure your consumers receive the freshest products:
- Stock rotation options include: FIFO (First in First Out) and FEFO (First Expiry First Out)
- We follow SSCC (EAN barcoding) standards
- Our efficient logistics solutions have the flexibility to quickly react to your consumer demands
- Deliveries from distribution centres to customers have a normal lead time of 24 hours from order receipt to delivery, using:
- Full Truck Loads (FTL) and Less than Truck Loads (LTL) for direct shipments
- Consolidated loads via crossdock points for regional distribution
- Groupage services
- We offer a cash handling service
Returns & Packaging Material
We closely control empty containers, and collect these as part of our regular delivery service, in order to manage these valuable assets on your behalf.